Saturday, April 12, 2008

Tuesday Tell All: The Working Girl

Okay, second catch-up topic: The Working Girl

This week tell us about your favorite or least favorite job that you've had OUTSIDE of the home (we know the hardest job is being a Mom). Or just take a minute to document the jobs you've had.


The first real job (not counting temp jobs, babysitting, etc) I had was my senior year of high school. My friend, Joanne, and I both got a job at Cinnabon, where two other friends also worked. It was a great job (despite the crappy hourly wage and a few bad run-ins with customers) and I had tons of fun. I also got to eat all the cinnabons I wanted (seriously, when you took a break the manager was always like "eat a cinnabon!") and got to take home "expired" boxes of cinnabons for my family. And strangely, I didn't really gain any extra weight while I worked there. To this day I can almost always smell if there is a Cinnabon in a mall when I walk in.



Jobs I've had since:

Paint Dept Lead at Sears
A Vampire at "The Haunted Forest"
Salesperson at a Halloween Costume Store
Accounting clerk at a bank

There were a few I skipped- they weren't memorable.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jennifer!!!!! It is so good to see your alive and kicking and having fun being a Mom. I love the idea of Tuesday Tell All. It's a great way do journaling, which I am horrible at. So glad you found me!

Shari