Thursday, April 17, 2008

Tuesday Tell All: Professional Help

Last catch-up topic! Hopefully I can now keep up with doing a weekly TTA post.

For what activity would you want professional lessons?

I'm going to go with two related activities.




Whenever I think about what I would do if I won a bunch of money, besides the usual stuff (pay of the house, invest some, take a trip, etc) I also think "ooh, it would be great to have a personal chef and personal trainer." Now, I don't necessarily need the chef to cook for me all the time, I just would like to learn how to cook healthier, while still being tasty, taking into consideration our dislikes, and not overly complicated. Is that too much to ask? As for the personal trainer, I don't have much of a problem working out, I just would like to know that I'm doing the best workout I can, and it always helps to have someone push you a little harder than you would go if you were by yourself.

Mix these three people together to get my perfect personal chef:
(take Bobby Flay's spicy cooking, Alton Brown's food science knowledge, and Ellie Krieger's healthy cooking)

No comments: