Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Tuesday Tell All: Laugh Out Loud


What makes you laugh?

The first thing that comes to mind is The Office. I just love that show. Although at the same time it makes me laugh, it also makes me cringe in pain. Just the thought of Michael's ignorance is painful.

Outside of television, my kids definitely make me laugh. Whether it's Jefferson doing a "Remember when....? That was awesome!" or Jackson just saying "yay" after completing the ABC's, they make me happy. When Jackson did this it made me fall back on the floor laughing so hard it brought tears.

Whenever I get together with my friends from home, the night is full of laughter. We talk about the craziest things and most people don't even understand us if they haven't been exposed to us enough. It's always great to go to back to Virginia.

1 comment:

BrookeLynn said...

It actually pains me to have to sit and watch the office. I gave up after a few episodes. Whenever I decide to catch an episode here or there, I have to turn the channel. I just cannot put myself through the agony. BTW I can't wait to see your clumsyness, I will make sure you are ok then I might be crying from laughing. Good to know though, I'll be watching for it.:)