Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Virginia Here I Come!!!

On Tuesday, I came across a great deal on airline tickets to DC ($196 round trip, including taxes and fees), so I quickly talked to Nate about me taking a weekend trip to Virginia in April, and after a little bit of pleading, he agreed that I could go as long as I arranged caretakes for the kids for while I am away. Yea!!! I am so excited. I had been looking for tickets for awhile and as the date I wanted to go for drew nearer and nearer, the less I expected to get to go, but suddenly this deal showed up and now I have a plane ticket! My high school is celebrating it's 40th anniversary and there is a school reunion and a couple other events and even though I didn't LOVE high school, I didn't hate it either and I thought it would be fun to go. It will be weird to be away for the kids, by myself, for that long (4 days) but I know I'll still have lots of fun.

2 comments:

Jeanette said...

What airline did you find that deal with? My sister lives in Maryland and I'm dying to get to see her! Also, I totally would love to have the post of Jason's. Thanks!

Heather H said...

YAY!! I hope you have a great time!