Saturday, March 1, 2008

A Concert-Attending We Will Be

It's official, Nate and I will be seeing The Cure in concert in May and The Police in concert in July!

Although, as we found out from the last concert we went to (Morrissey last May), we are now old and earplugs are our concert-going friends. Of course just looking at our list of concerts we've been to is probably a bit of a tip-off. All three concerts I've mentioned just now are bands or singers from bands that were BIG in the 80's. Okay, I'm not THAT old. None of my teenage years were spent in the 80's. I'm a 90's teenager, but I loved (most of) the music of the 80's.

2 comments:

Audra said...

I remeber looking at older people at concerts with ear plugs and thinking "What are they doing? Aren't they here for the loud music? Plus, why are old people here anyway?"

And now... I am that old person, at concerts... but not with ear plugs... I just do not go to the loud stuff anymore. I would rather stay home and watch bootleg videos of the concerts on youtube.

What has happened to me? I used to be the concert queen!

That is awesome you are going to those shows! You will love it and must blog much about each of them! I will live vicariously through you!

Sally said...

I'm jealous!! The last concert I went to was Morrissey back in 2003. It is hard on the ears!