Thursday, March 20, 2008

Photobucket Tag

I saw this fun tag on another blog and the blog author tagged anyone who wanted to do it, so I said "hey, why not!" *Sorry some of the pictures are so huge! I tried to adjust them.

Here are the rules:

1) Answer the questions below.

2) Take each answer and enter it into photobucket.com

3) Take a picture from the first page of results and post it.

Here goes!



My age at my next birthday
thirty and one

A place I'd like to visit
(There are lots of places I'd like to visit, but the first new place I'm likely to get to is Alaska)
Photobucket

One of my favorite places
VIRGINIA

Favorite object
Board Games

Favorite food
(cupcakes- and these ones look like the ones from Costco- my favorite right now)
Cupcakes

Where I live
(Utah Valley)
Utah Valley Summer 05

My middle name
cheri

My college major
(Broadcasting)
broadcasting at wrif

Bad habit of mine
(sleeping too much)
Sleeping

Favorite color
blue

Favorite animal
Frog

Name of pet
(the last pet we had was named Indy)
indy!

Favorite holiday
(Halloween)
Halloween

I now tag anyone who reads this post!

1 comment:

Sarah H. said...

What a fun thing to do. By the way, I need your email address. I am making our blog private and need to make sure that you guys can get in. Thanks.