Friday, March 14, 2008

New Episodes!!!

I am so excited that new episodes of my favorite network TV shows (that were forced into repeats and taken off the air and what-not due to the writer's strike) are finally starting trickle onto the air! I'm not a big network reality tv fan (although I've seen more American Idol this year than any other year- dang you David Archuleta!) and I don't watch the majority of those crime dramas, law dramas, and medical dramas (even in repeats) so there hasn't been much for me to watch lately (only LOST, Eli Stone, and the now finished-for-the-season Sarah Connor Chronicles), which probably is a good thing since it's reduced my tv time but it still doesn't mean I haven't missed my beloved shows!

REAPER aired it's first new episode last night. I know, I know, most of you are thinking "Reaper? I've never even heard of that show!" And it's a shame. The show really deserves a larger audience. It's downfall is that it's on the WB, I mean the CW, same difference. It's a fun show about a guy who's parents sold his soul to the devil before he was even born. It's not all dark/spooky like Supernatural (which is also a CW show that I love). It's a comedy. Of course it's not for everyone. I'm sure my mom wouldn't like it AT ALL, but my dad would enjoy it. And I happen to know it's one's of Nate's brother's favorite shows. Maybe it would be for you. Thursdays at 9/8c on the CW.

No comments: