Monday, May 5, 2008

Reconnecting

Through Facebook and the blogging world, I have been able to reconnect lately with so many people from my past- roommates, elementary school friends, high school friends, college friends, and even old boyfriends. It's been great. I love finding out what all those people are up to and how their lives have changed. It's so interesting to see what paths each of those people have taken and the things they have accomplished- whether it's being a mom (or dad), having an advanced degree, traveling the world, or whatever, it's all amazing. I feel honored to have been friends with these people at some point and look forward to continuing on in our friendships.

Here are some old school photos containing some of the people I've reconnected with recently:



Now that I have reconnected with so many old friends, I'm feeling like I need to do a better job of updating my blogs more frequently. Hopefully I can do that. I know several people who are amazing at updating their blogs and I aspire to one day be a better blogger like them.

3 comments:

Jenny said...

i just wish facebook and blogs had been around when i graduated from high school or college. then i could have KEPT in touch instead of reconnecting now. it's so fun, though, to find old friends!

Heather H said...

I too have enjoyed doing the same thing! Plus its great to get to know more about those in our neighborhood. :)

claire said...

Hi, we're glad you found us too! I have to tell you,I love so many of the same things, Gilmore Girls, Twilight, Alantis Morrisette, Shannon Hale Books....very cool!
So, I stayed up till 3:45 last night reading The Host...what did you think?
Also, your site name and comments are my favorite ever!