Saturday, May 17, 2008

A Hometown Restaurant Makes It's Way To Utah


Yep, the award winning Five Guys Burgers and Fries are about to open their first restaurant in Midvale. So to be honest, I didn't grow up with Five Guys- they didn't open up in my neighborhood until about 5 years after I graduated from high school, but I have had the opportunity to eat there a few times and they are quite tasty, AND they are a Virginia original (founded in 1986 in Arlington). They are quite different from In-N-Out (which I love)- more the style of Fatburger (also rumored to be making their way to Utah, and also a yummy burger).

Other restaurant news: El Pollo Loco now has a "Now Hiring" sign up. Mmm, can't wait until they open! Now if Bob Evans (not the Fox 13 anchorman) would just come to Utah.

No comments: