Wednesday, January 23, 2008

My Year In Cities

From time to time, like most bloggers I know, I check out the links to other blogs that my friends have on their pages. It's fun to see what random people blog about and what their blog looks like, etc. Today I came across this fun meme on one of such blogs and thought I'd also give it a go. You list all the cities where you stayed at least one night. I wasn't expecting much of 2007, but was pleasantly surprised once I made my list. Then I did 2006 for comparison and 2007 turned out to be quite a good year- especially when you factor in toting around 3 kids. Here goes:


2007
  • *, UT (where we live)
  • Las Vegas, NV (twice)
  • Near Anaheim, CA (I'm really not sure what city Sherrie and I stayed in)
  • Pasadena, CA (twice)
  • Williamsburg, VA
  • Sterling, VA
  • Strasburg, PA
  • Washington, UT
  • Henderson, NV
  • Cedar City, UT
My Sad 2006
  • *, UT
  • St George, UT
  • Pasadena, CA (twice)
At least I made it out of the state!
(And Mason was born that year, so what was I really expecting?)


So how about you? Post your list in the comments section! Or post on your blog. I'll be waiting...

No comments: