Friday, January 11, 2008

Game Night!

Last night I hosted, for the third month in a row, a Relief Society Game Night! We had a great turnout. At the peak there were 12 sisters (only one less than the first game night) and we had a great time chatting, munching, and playing games. We played Hoopla (a Cranium game) and Last Word. Both were fun games, although a bit challenging for some of the group. Of course, they were both newer games that only a few of us had played before (and only I had played Last Word before - once). I love learning new games but I get nervous sometimes that people will get scared away by the new games that are the "unknown" so I hope everyone that came last night will come to a future game night! I plan on hosting the game night the 2nd Thursday each month. It's nice to have a night away from the kids and get to know the other women in the ward.

Oh, and by the way, my name is now Sue. Not really, but kind-of.

3 comments:

Sally said...

Hi Jen, I go to Weight Watchers on Thurs nights but maybe I can show up late to game night next month, I love games and I love girls nights!

Jennifer said...

We usually play games until 11pm (and often talk until midnight) so you are welcome to come over after you get home!

Christine Harding said...

I forgot your name is Sue! Hehe- that was pretty funny! I'm glad you have the game nights, too. I think it's good for all of us!